|#5308||It's raisins that make Post Raisin Bran so raisiny ...|
|#5309||It's so beautifully arranged on the plate -- you know someone's fingers|
have been all over it.
-- Julia Child on nouvelle cuisine.
|#5310||Just a few of the perfect excuses for having some strawberry shortcake.|
(1) It's less calories than two pieces of strawberry shortcake.
(2) It's cheaper than going to France.
(3) It neutralizes the brownies I had yesterday.
(4) Life is short.
(5) It's somebody's birthday. I don't want them to celebrate alone.
(6) It matches my eyes.
(7) Whoever said, "Let them eat cake." must have been talking to me.
(8) To punish myself for eating dessert yesterday.
(9) Compensation for all the time I spend in the shower not eating.
(10) Strawberry shortcake is evil. I must help rid the world of it.
(11) I'm getting weak from eating all that healthy stuff.
(12) It's the second anniversary of the night I ate plain broccoli.
|#5311||Killing turkeys causes winter.|
|#5312||Kissing don't last, cookery do.|
-- George Meredith
|#5313||Kitchen activity is highlighted. Butter up a friend.|
|#5314||Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up|
the pillow was gone.
-- Tommy Cooper
|#5315||Last week's pet, this week's special.|
|#5316||Let not the sands of time get in your lunch.|
|#5317||Life is like a bowl of soup with hairs floating on it. You have to|
eat it nevertheless.
| ... |